PromoHost cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class products, services, websites and mobile applications (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
What information do we collect?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
- request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email);
- participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
How we utilize information.
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that for which we have been given permission, as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights;
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
- By Mail: Attn: Office of the Data Protection Officer, Russia, 400050, Rokossovskogo 62.